Are You Ready to Get Started Investing in Ohio Retail Commercial Real Estate?
Needless to say, those looking to invest in commercial retail real estate for the first time can feel very overwhelmed, but at Perfect RealEstate Investments, our goal is to simplify the process for new buyers. We’ll be there to help with every step of the process from paperwork to zoning to codes. At the end of the day, we believe that it’s vital to make an informed decision and that’s exactly what we would love to help you do.
Below you’ll find helpful information about common properties that investors look at, an in-depth look at how you can choose the right city to invest in, advice on location and timing, and more. There is a lot to consider, but Pri and the team at Perfect RealEstate Investments are here to give you unbeatable advice throughout your journey. Ultimately, our goal is to set you up for success with property investing, so keep reading to learn more about investing in retail commercial real estate, or if you’re ready to get started, feel free to contact us now.
The most common retail properties that investors look at:
- These are often self-managed and good for local Ohio investors. There are usually several tenants, but it’s important to find a center with a good mix of different tenants and store types.
- These can also be self-managed but are normally professionally managed and are good for both local as well as distant/out-of-state investors.
- Depending on how the lease is structured, can be a good source of passive income. This is a good investment for just about anybody and we highly recommend it.
- In all commercial real estate investments, including retail property investments, always look at Cash-on-Cash.
- This enclosed property features inward-facing stores connected by a walkway. Common merchants include junior department stores, discount department stores, and fashion apparel stores.
- This property is often a discount store, a supermarket, a drugstore, or a discount store selling electronics, toys, books, etc.
- This property is a row of attached stores or service outlets managed as a cohesive entity. Parking is generally located in front of the stores.
- This property is category-dominant and usually has a few small tenants. You’ll see businesses like home improvement, warehouse club, and discount department stores.
- This property type offers upscale national-chain specialty stores as well as entertainment and dining in an outdoor setting Factory Outlet
- This property features manufacturer and retailer outlet stores selling brand name goods at discounted prices. Theme/Festival
- This property hosts tourist, leisure, retail, and service-oriented businesses unified by an entertainment theme.
As you can now see, there are an array of
options when it comes to choosing a valuable
retail investment, but there is far more to
consider before making a decision.
There is no doubt that searching for retail commercial real estate investments can be intimidating. You don’t have to go it alone. Instead, reach out to the experts at Perfect RealEstate Investments today to take advantage of our comprehensive insight into the retail real estate market in Ohio. We have a thorough understanding of where the market currently is and what it has looked like in the past — and that allows us to make informed decisions about where it’s headed.