Is retail commercial space a good investment for you? We’re the team to help you find the answer.
Pave Your Path to Success
Whether it’s a full-sized mall or a modest community center, the Perfect RealEstate Investments team will help you find the right fit. Your long-term success is our ultimate goal. Learn about common types of retail properties to consider below.
● This enclosed property features inward-facing stores connected by a walkway. Common merchants include junior department stores, discount department stores, and fashion apparel stores.
● This property is often a discount store, a supermarket, a drugstore, or a discount store selling electronics, toys, books, etc.
● This property is a row of attached stores or service outlets managed as a cohesive entity. Parking is generally located in front of the stores.
● This property is category-dominant and usually has a few small tenants. You’ll see businesses like home improvement, warehouse club, and discount department stores.
● This property type offers upscale national-chain specialty stores as well as entertainment and dining in an outdoor setting
● This property features manufacturer and retailer outlet stores selling brand name goods at discounted prices.
● This property hosts tourist, leisure, retail, and service-oriented businesses unified by an entertainment theme.
Success in commercial investing lies in patience, vision, and attention to detail. Choose our 30 years of experience today.