Retail Commercial Real Estate
Retail Investment Properties
There are several benefits to investing in a retail commercial space, such as longer leases, a high return on your investment, and smaller deposits. There are, however, several downsides as well, such as sensitivity to changes in the local Ohio economy. With the team of retail investment professionals at Perfect RealEstate Investments, you will receive expert guidance and advice to ensure you are successful.
The most common retail properties that investors look at are:
- Strip/Convenience centers
- Community Center
- Single Tenant Properties
- These are often self-managed and good for local Ohio investors. There are usually several tenants, but it’s important to find a center with a good mix of different tenants and store types.
- These can also be self-managed but are normally professionally managed and are good for both local as well as distant/out-of-state investors.
- Depending on how the lease is structured, can be a good source of passive income. This is a good investment for just about anybody and we highly recommend it.
- In all commercial real estate investments, including retail property investments, always look at Cash-on-Cash.
- This enclosed property features inward-facing stores connected by a walkway. Common merchants include junior department stores, discount department stores, and fashion apparel stores.
- This property is often a discount store, a supermarket, a drugstore, or a discount store selling electronics, toys, books, etc.
- This property is a row of attached stores or service outlets managed as a cohesive entity. Parking is generally located in front of the stores.
- This property is category-dominant and usually has a few small tenants. You’ll see businesses like home improvement, warehouse club, and discount department stores.
- This property type offers upscale national-chain specialty stores as well as entertainment and dining in an outdoor setting
- This property features manufacturer and retailer outlet stores selling brand name goods at discounted prices.
- This property hosts tourist, leisure, retail, and service-oriented businesses unified by an entertainment theme.
Success in commercial property investing lies in patience, vision, and attention to detail. Choose our 30 years of experience today.