● A building with at least one elevator and nine or more floors.
● A building with an elevator.
● A one-, two-, or three-story apartment building in a garden-like location; it may or may not have elevators.
● A four- to six-story building without an elevator.
Manufactured Housing Community
● A community in which ground sites are leased to owners of manufactured homes.
● A multifamily property in any style targeting a specific population segment.
● A complex with at least half of its units intended for students attending a nearby learning institution.
● Housing for senior citizens providing certain levels of care.
● Housing for renters with special needs or low incomes; made accessible by rent and income restriction.
Let’s Get Started
After 30 years of experience in commercial investing, we’ve learned what works and what doesn’t. We genuinely want you to benefit from all the lessons we’ve learned over the years. Schedule a free consultation with us today.